Energy Saving Maintenance Plans
PROUDLY SERVING POLK COUNTY
Affordable Maintenance Plans
Incredible Energy Saver Plan
When you invest in the IncredibleEnergy Saver Plan, we will provide you with two service calls: an air conditioning precision tune-up and a heating adjustment, professional cleaning, and safety inspection Plus….
Return Your Comfort System To “Factory Fresh” Conditions
When you invest in the Incredible Energy Saver Plan, we will provide you with two service calls: an air conditioning precision tuneup and a heating adjustment, professional cleaning, and safety inspection. Plus...
AS LOw as $12.50 per month!!
The Incredible Energy Saver Plan’s 20 Point Checklist
1. Test Refrigerant Charge to ensure optimum levels leading to lower utility usage and extend compressor life.
2. Test Capacitors to ensure reliable operation and continued compressor and motor protection
3. Test Crankcase Heaters to ensure proper compressor protection.
4. Inspect & Test Controls & Safeties to keep operating cost low and prevent failures
5. Adjust Balancing Dampers to improve comfort
6. Clean or Replace Filters to reduce energy
7. Check Accumulator wire brush if needed.
8. Check Air Flow to ensure proper air flow across the coil for proper humidity removal and reliable operation
9. Visually Inspect Ductwork to identify obvious leaks, which reduce system efficiency and increase utility expense
10. Tighten Electrical Connections to ensure uninterrupted system operation11. Measure & Record Voltage & amperage to identify baseline operating conditions
12. Lubricate All Moving Parts to maintain efficiency and extend equipment life.
13. Test Heating Cycle to ensure proper heating.
14. Clean Outside Condensing Coil to restore heat transfer efficiency and reduce utility cost
15. Clean Condensate Drains to prevent water damage and the potential for mold Formation.
16. Calibrate Thermostat for accurate control and to prevent system from running longer than necessary, increasing utility usage
17. Test Defrost Control on heat pump systems so you will not experience “freeze up” during the winter.
18. Test Gas Furnace heat section, fire box, flue burner, etc. to ensure safe and efficient operation.
19. Clean Ignition Assembly and Burners to ensure reliable operation on demand
20. Check UV Lights & Nanos for operation.
What to expect from R&E
No Job is too big or small
With Refrigeration and Electric Service, Inc. you will not have to spend hours waiting for technicians to show up. We arrive when your appointment was scheduled and begin work right away. Our technicians will answer any questions you may have and be on the lookout for any potential problems. If they see something that could become an issue, they will inform you so that it can be dealt with before turns into a headache. You can have confidence that your air conditioner was installed properly and will provide years of cool air.
Technicians That are on time
Dependable and affordable
Guaranteed years of cool & Clean air
Need to schedule your Maintenance?
Refrigeration & Electric Service is Here to help
Call or fill out our online form today, a member of our staff will be happy to assist you! Our service department is available with no overtime charges for 8 am to 8 pm, seven days per week. If you require 24 hour service availability, we have arrangements that can be made to provide the service you need.