Affordable Maintenance Plans
Return Your Comfort System To “Factory Fresh” Conditions
When you invest in the Incredible Energy Saver Plan, we will provide you with two service calls: an air conditioning precision tune-up and a heating adjustment, professional cleaning, and safety inspection. Plus…
- We Extend The Warranty On All Repairs To 12 months For Incredible Energy Saver Plan Owners.
- We Reduce The Diagnostic Fee On All Repairs By 50% A 39.50 Value At Current Rates. (If The Breakdown Is Caused By Your Refusal To Authorize A Recommended Repair On A Previous Call, You Are Not Eligible For This Discount. The 15% Repair Discount Still Applies)
- FREE Extended Repair Warranty
- 15% Repair, 10% Replace Discount
- We Offer Guaranteed Prices On All Repairs before Work Begins, No Matter How Long The repair Takes.
- FREE Priority Service
- We Provide You With Priority Service So That you Move To The Front Of The Line.
- We extend the warranty on all repairs to 12 months for Incredible Energy Saver Plan owners.
- We reduce the diagnostic fee on all repairs by 50%, a $42.50 value at current rates. (If the breakdown is caused by your refusal to authorize a recommended repair on a previous call, you are not eligible for the this discount. The 15% repair discount still applies.)
- We provide you with priority service so that you move to the front of the line.
- We offer guaranteed prices on all repairs before work begins, no matter how long the repair takes.
- We offer a 15% total repair discount.
- We offer a 10% total replacement discount.
1. Test Refrigerant Charge to ensure optimum levels leading to lower utility usage and extend compressor life.
2. Test Capacitors to ensure reliable operation and continued compressor and motor protection
3. Test Crankcase Heaters to ensure proper compressor protection.
4. Inspect & Test Controls & Safeties to keep operating cost low and prevent failures
5. Adjust Balancing Dampers to improve comfort
6. Clean or Replace Filters to reduce energy
7. Check Accumulator wire brush if needed.
8. Check Air Flow to ensure proper airflow across the coil for proper humidity removal and reliable operation
9. Visually Inspect Ductwork to identify obvious leaks, which reduce system efficiency and increase utility expense
10. Tighten Electrical Connections to ensure uninterrupted system operation11. Measure & Record Voltage & amperage to identify baseline operating conditions
12. Lubricate All Moving Parts to maintain efficiency and extend equipment life.
13. Test Heating Cycle to ensure proper heating.
14. Clean Outside Condensing Coil to restore heat transfer efficiency and reduce utility cost
15. Clean Condensate Drains to prevent water damage and the potential for mold Formation.
16. Calibrate Thermostat for accurate control and to prevent the system from running longer than necessary, increasing utility usage
17. Test Defrost Control on heat pump systems so you will not experience “freeze up” during the winter.
18. Test Gas Furnace heat section, firebox, flue burner, etc. to ensure safe and efficient operation.
19. Clean Ignition Assembly and Burners to ensure reliable operation on demand
20. Check UV Lights & Nanos for operation.